Mechanical Engineer - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00386
Salary Range: $85K - $100K+ Permanent Position with Benefits
A Cleveland Area Steel Fabricating Company is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work alongside and learn from their Sr. Mechanical Engineer .
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in managing or supporting steel fabrication projects highly desired
- Must be familiar with the following: welding, plate bending, plate rolling, plate cutting processes, and general fabrication techniques.
- Must have good AutoCAD skills
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Must have experience estimating jobs, writing orders/work instructions, and purchasing materials, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written &verbal)
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and working with customers.
- Project management skills – ASME Code construction related experience preferred
- Must be self-motivating
- Must have good computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.