Hydromat Machine Set-Up / Operator Lead (Machinist) - Strongsville, Ohio - JOB 24-00085
Salary Range: $25.00 - $30.00/HR + Permanent Position with Benefits.
Strongsville, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire a Hydromat Lead set-up machinist and trainer.
- High School Graduate (Post-secondary, trade school and/or Journeymen's card is a plus)
- Experience with set up and operation of Hydromat machine
- Oversee machine operation and train others on machine operation and standard maintenance
- Plan / schedule parts manufacturing on Hydromat as well as plan for proper tooling needed
- Monitor set-ups of machine and schedule cutting tools needed
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings / blueprints, specs, & tolerances to plan for parts production
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.