OverviewRespond to this Ad
TIG Welder - Canton, Ohio - JOB 23-00081
Hourly Rate: $20.00/HR
A well-established hand tool manufacturer located in Canton has an immediate need for a TIG Welder.
- High school or equivalent plus vocational welding.
- Must have 2-3 years welding experience.
- Must be able to work 1st shift, 7am - 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Mobility requirements include standing, walking, reaching and bending
- Weld metal components together to fabricate products according to blueprints.
- Welds together metal components using MIG or TIG welding machine.
- Perform related tasks such as grinding.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.