OverviewRespond to this Ad
Grinder/Polisher - Canton, Ohio - JOB 23-00082
Hourly Rate: $16.00 - $17.00/HR
A well-established hand tool manufacturer located in Canton has an immediate need for a Grinder/Polisher. The Grinder/Polisher will perform precision smoothing, sharpening, polishing, or grinding on a variety of welded assemblies and is responsible for the movement of necessary inventory and parts to and from the welding department.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1-3 years general grinding and polishing experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be able to read and interpret documents (blueprints & work order)
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Physical requirements: standing, walking, reaching and bending.
- Grinds or sands sharp edges and burrs from parts.
- Operates stroke, belt and orbital sanders along with pneumatic grinders.
- Works to close limits according to blueprints or other specifications.
- Responsible for pre-coating and/or final finish.
- Locate, drill, countersink, tap, spot face, counterbore, and ream holes per blueprints.
- Locate and weld studs per prints.
- Grind weld and prep parts for paint.
- Grain stainless for required finish.
- Assist all departments as needed.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large number of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.