Crane Service Technician - OSHA Inspector - Troubleshoot & Repair Overhead Cranes & Hoists - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00501
Pay Range: $18.00 - $30.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A company specializing in material handling solutions is seeking a Crane Service Technician to travel to customers sites to troubleshoot and repair overhead cranes, hoists and other types of industrial equipment as well as conducting OSHA compliant overhead crane inspections.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidates must have 4 or more years' experience in overhead crane service and inspections.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record so you can be insured to drive company vehicles.
- Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical.
- Must be willing to do the following; Work as part of an on-call rotation for after hours, emergency service calls, work second/third shifts and weekends occasionally as needed.
- Candidates must be able to do the following; Travel to and from customer sites using company vehicle, drive a company van with trailer, must be comfortable working at heights, wear company provided personal protection equipment to adhere to customers safety requirements and able to work under a variety of environmental conditions including wet, dry, hot and cold.
- Must be able to operate fork lift, scissors lift and boom lift.
- 99% of travel is local.
- Troubleshoot and repair overhead cranes, hoists and other types of industrial equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical components.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance activities on overhead cranes and other types of equipment.
- Evaluate & make recommendations regarding required repairs.
- Conduct OSHA compliant inspections on overhead cranes and hoists.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures at all times.
- Participate in training and service meetings as directed by Service Manager.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply. No sponsorship available.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.