Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
City:Forth Worth, TX
Posted in: Pittsburgh Science & Engineering Jobs
PLC Commissioning Support Engineer needs 5+ years relevant experience
PLC Commissioning Support Engineer requires:
- Strong problem solving and detective skills
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits.
- Working inside the box: working according to specified project playbook and commissioning plan.
- Working outside the box: Resourcefulness and versatility in finding sources of information to solve some problems.
- Sequence of Operation proficiency
- Engineering proficiency
- Commissioning and Test Script proficiency
- Capable of troubleshooting PLC Code
- Competency in Unity Pro (Control Expert) or another PAC Platforms
- Function Block programming experience
- Familiarity with SCADA and/or HMI platforms
PLC Commissioning Support Engineer duties:
- Provide direct technical support to Construction Systems Integrator and/or General Contractor
- Ensure adherence to Project Playbook.
- Ensure proper loading of all software tools to be used on site.
- Set IP addresses and operational modes for industrial equipment
- Backup and Restore PLC programs
- Modify and test PLC code
- Version Control Processes
- Tuning PID loops
- Understand and communicate data and logic structures and Function blocks developed for program wide use
- Support start-up and troubleshooting of PLC systems
- Capable of working through commissioning plan with Construction Agent and CSI contractor, providing technical expertise to manage change processes