Sr. Piping Designer - Akron, Ohio - JOB 23-00801
Salary Range: $65K - $110K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Sr. Piping Designer. The Sr. Piping Designer will be responsible for piping design work and oversight of others on various large and small projects. Oversee the production of piping drawings and documents. Monitor piping design costs and schedules for projects.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Technology desirable
- 10 years'+ of piping design and equipment layout experience, working in one of the following sectors: Chemical, Polymer, Refining, Power.
- Must be proficient in 3D piping design (AutoCAD Plant 3D a preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in taking projects from cradle to grave
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Office, Word, Excel) experienced
- Occasional overnight travel (Domestic)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.