CAD Drafter/Designer - Mentor, Ohio - JOB 23-00787
Salary Range: $55k - $70k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Mentor, Ohio large scale steel fabrication / manufacturing facility is seeking to hire an experienced 2D Drafter / Designer (3D AutoCAD & Solidworks CAD skills are strongly preferred.)
- High School graduate, (Associate degree or Trade School is a plus)
- Work experience as a CAD designer / Detailer (large architectural and structural steel preferred)
- 3D experience using AutoCAD and Solidworks preferred
- Structural steel and welding detailing experience needed preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients, vendors, and associates
- Create bills of materials and shop drawings of large scale steel products verifying dimensional tolerance based on engineering sketches and customer specifications
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.