Architect – Senior level – Industrial - Akron, Ohio - JOB 23-00800
Salary Range: $90K - $120K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Senior level Architect. The Senior Level Architect provides building design and specification support for manufacturing and process related projects. Collects and prepares data/information in order to provide architectural designs and specifications. Performs building and fire code reviews for proper project scoping requirements. Performs construction estimating, field inspection, building programming, and develop facility layout plans and construction documents. Provide professional seal for governmental permitting procedures.
- Bachelors Degree of Architecture required
- State of Ohio registration required
- NCARB registration a plus
- 10+ years' experience (preferably in Industrial manufacturing or utility projects)
- Experience in AutoCAD (3D preferred), Revit
- Some domestic overnight travel, including the potential for occasional extended assignments may be required at times.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) experienced.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.