Electrical Engineer - Industrial, Power, Lighting - Cleveland, OH - JOB 21-00643
Salary Range: $75K - $95K Permanent Position with Benefit
A local growing NE Ohio engineering consulting firm seeking to hire an Electrical Engineer with industrial experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) is required.
- 1-5 years of Industrial Electrical Design Experience
- Working Knowledge of Electrical Codes; NEC, NFPA, etc.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) & proficient with AutoCAD or SolidWorks.
- EasyPower is desired but not required.
- The following skills set is required; Lighting and Receptacle Plans, Distribution Panels, Single Line Diagrams, Cable and Conduit Schedules, Conduit Plans: Embedded and Exposed, Wiring / Interconnection Diagrams, Grounding Plans, PLC Control Schematics, MCC's (Motor Control Centers).
- Previous experience doing industrial field work is highly desired.
- Some Travel may be required
Local candidate only please. There is no relocation assistance available.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.