OverviewRespond to this Ad
Production Engineer / Tech - Akron / Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 23-00046
Salary Range: $52k - $62k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Akron / Cleveland area Manufacturer is seeking a Production Engineer / Tech for the design and engineering of store fixtures, casework, and millwork.
- High school graduate (post-secondary education preferred)
- Commercial Cabinetry/Millwork industry experience STRONGLY preferred!!
- Produce cutting bills and CNC programming for all required parts, as needed.
- 3D CAD training / experience with AutoCAD, Inventor and/or SolidWorks
- Consult with project manager and project engineer on project design, materials and engineering requirements; recommend value engineered solutions.
- Prepare drawings for all products and purchased items, as needed.
- Prepare work orders, stock requisitions for purchasing, and bill of materials for ERP system.
- Coordinate closely with the shop regarding manufacturing of product.
- Update all drawings used in product development, construction, and installation as changes occur.
- Investigate Engineering Change Orders (ECO) from shop; resolve appropriate issues and update system thoroughly and completely.
- CNC programming skills preferred
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.