Engineering Manager - Microvellum, Lead, Guide, Motivate - Canton, OH - JOB 23-00481
Salary Range: $75K - $85K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A leader in the development, manufacturing and installation of high-quality store fixtures and millwork is seeking to hire an Engineering Manager. The Engineering Manager will oversee and direct activities of personnel engaged in the design, development, documentation, release to production and material optimization of various fixtures, millwork, wall system products and custom case goods. This is a working manager position that will provide the main scope of design and oversee the designers/drafters.
This company provides custom design, engineering, store surveys and layouts, installation, inventory management and full logistical support services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Seeking candidates that have a minimal of two to three years in management or project management.
- Must have strong leadership skills with a desire to help grow and improve processes.
- Knowledge with some of the following software; AutoCAD, Inventor, Microvellum.
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in the Architectural and Millwork industry is a plus.
- Lead, guide and motivate the engineering team through the design and product development process.
- Work with management to develop process and tooling and machining requirements to increase efficiencies in production.
- Support production of new and existing projects and ensure they are completed by due date.
- Ensure submittal process for shop drawings meets customer expectations and timelines.
- Work with management and staff to develop standards and improvements on existing and upcoming projects.
- Work with scheduling to provide adequate time for project completion on shop floor.
- Will be responsible for managing the engineering technicians that do drafting.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.