OverviewRespond to this Ad
Senior Project Manager - Akron / Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 23-00049
Salary Range: $62.5k - $72k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Akron / Cleveland area Manufacturer is seeking a Senior Project Manager for the manufacturing of store fixtures, casework, and millwork.
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in Project Management and/ or five to eight years of related experience
- Management experience to assign project management and monitor progress
- Provide leadership to the team; effectively organizing and planning work and schedule according to the needs by defining customer's objectives and anticipating needs and priorities.
- Architectural Millwork, Retail /Store Fixtures and/or Commercial Cabinetry/Millwork exp. is preferred.
- Ensure products are engineered to customer specifications.
- Coordinate material requirements to Purchasing Department to ensure on-time and on-budget procurement.
- Coordinate with Master Scheduler to develop timelines and forecasts. Monitor progress and develop corrective action, when necessary.
- Monitor production of product through both physical review and through review of labor and costing report data (ERP). Aid in the development of corrective action, when necessary.
- Participate in customer(s) Job Cost meetings to drive cost savings, value engineering, and price increases.
- Ability to read construction documents and blueprints as well as basic understanding of woodworking techniques.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and ERP/MRP.
- Monitor production of product through both physical review and through review of labor and costing report data (ERP) and aid in the development of corrective actions, when necessary.
- Coordinate material requirements with the Purchasing Department to ensure on-time and on-budget procurement.
- Participate in prototype development and review
- Maintain regular written and oral communications
- Assist in the training and development
- Communicate with client and report details to Senior Project Manager, Director, team members and functional departments.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.