Sr. Civil Engineer / Project Manager (P.E.) - MicroStation, Microsoft Office, ODOT - Mansfield, OH - JOB 23-00383
Salary Range: $80K - $125K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A multi-disciplined civil engineering and environmental consulting firm is seeking to hire a Sr. Sr. Civil Engineer / Project Manager .
Hybrid Work Opportunities (2 Days Max Home, 3 Days in Office) Flexible Work Schedule
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Civil and Construction Engineering with 10 + years' experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in Transportation Engineering a plus
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification required
- Experience as a project manager and/or supervisor required
- Must be proficient in MicroStation, Microsoft Office, and other software typically associated with engineering.
- Experience with ODOT project development process and standards preferred.
- Performs and manages planning, analysis, and design activities for transportation projects including airport planning and design, highways on new alignment, and modernization of existing roadway systems.
- Performs/prepares and manages a variety of assignments such as engineering calculations, drawings, specifications, technical reports and construction cost estimates.
- Works with/manages a team of engineers and technical specialists to deliver quality plans to our clients.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.