Fabricator (3rd Shift) - Kent, OH - JOB 23-00483
Hourly Rate: $19.00/HR
Shift Days/Hours: Sunday thru Wednesday (work 32 hours paid for 40)
Truck assembly plant operation is growing and looking to start a weekend shift. They have a current need for Fabricators. Fabricators key responsibilities is the operation of equipment such as a burn table, seamer, brake press, band saw, grinders and other equipment to fabricate end product.
- High School Diploma of GED required
- Ability to use power tools (Circular saw, Band saws, Air impacts, Air and electric drills, Grinders, Wire Crimps)
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Able to use hand tools.
- Strong tape measuring reading skills
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday & Sunday 6am-6pm (working 36 hours get paid for 40hrs)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.