Architectural Designer I – Revit, Concept & Schematic Designs - Cincinnati, OH - JOB 21-00582
Salary Range: $45K - $55K - Permanent Position with Benefits.
A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire an Architectural Designer I to work on various projects within our Architecture Market. The Architectural Designer will be responsible for developing accurate and complete preliminary conceptual drawings, developing schematic drawings from building program elements and conceptual design and developing construction drawings including details for the project using Revit and/or other relevant software.
Benefits: Competitive base compensation, Health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long-term disability insurance Life insurance, 401(k), Paid holidays, Tuition reimbursement, Company-paid time to perform community services, Company-paid membership to professional organizations, Professional and personal development opportunities
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Drafting or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school.
- Knowledge of construction techniques, construction documents, and familiarity with local codes and review processes.
- 2 years' experience using Revit.
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Be responsible for developing accurate and complete preliminary conceptual drawings, developing schematic drawings from building program elements and conceptual design and developing construction drawings including details for the project using Revit and/or other relevant software.
- Prepare and modify architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. using Revit.
- With direction from the project architect or other senior design professionals, develop, modify, and/or review drawings to ensure the incorporation of design intent.
- Collaborate with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Assist in estimating architectural project costs.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.