U. S. Steel is on an exciting transformational journey to become the iconic corporation — a company set apart from the competition through the talent of our people, the quality of our product, and the strength of our performance.
- We are seeking talented, motivated people to help us create the next generation of U. S. Steel
- U. S. Steel is a principled company committed to its core values of safety, diversity & inclusion, environmental stewardship, results focus & accountability.
United States Steel is looking for a Shift Manager – Ironmaking Electrical Maintenance:
- Directly supervise union employees and work closely with vendors and contractors
- Administer the U. S. Steel safety program to ensure a safe work environment, including proper housekeeping
- Coordinate, organize, and direct activities of maintenance crews
- Coordinate repairs and preventative maintenance with a team of mechanical/electrical maintenance staff
- Perform administrative activities such as scheduling crews, completing reports, conducting safety conversations, and complying other reporting as necessary
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience supervising maintenance crews in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
Why Should you apply:
- U. S. Steel is a principled company committed to its core values of safety
- We promote an environment of respect, transparency and collaboration
- It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity
Please click on the below link to apply for the job: