CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist - Akron, Ohio - JOB 23-00959
Salary Range: $17.00 - $30.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
Akron, Ohio area manufacturer is hiring CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist for day shift.
- High School Graduate (Trade school or experience)
- Operate CNC horizontal boring mill machine
- Set up, make offset, program adjustments, & operate computer-controlled machines
- Perform mathematical calculations and layout center lines, reference points, machining guidelines and angular dimensions on materials, parts, assemblies and tooling for machining processes.
- Work from part drawings and use required precision measuring instruments to check machine positioning and inspect work
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings
- Setup and adjust machine controls to include speeds, feeds and depth of cut, and proper axis to meet configuration requirements.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.