OverviewRespond to this Ad
PLC Electrical Controls Engineer - Canton, Ohio - JOB 23-00389
Salary Range: $65k - $110K+ Permanent Position with Benefits.
Canton, Ohio manufacturer is seeking to hire an Electrical Controls Engineer to design and program PLC, HMI and AC drives
- Bachelor degree Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- 5+ years' experience as an R & D Electrical Controls Engineer designing and programing PLC, HMI and AC drives
- ACAD electrical proficient to design and provide drawings and bills of material
- Experience designing large material handling and process machines preferred
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with clients, determine specs, and assist with project quoting
- Willing to travel 15% for startup at customer site
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.