Reliability Engineer - New Philadelphia, OH - JOB 21-00591
Salary: Commensurate - Permanent Position with Benefits
A New Philadelphia, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking a Reliability Engineer. The Reliability Engineer's key duties are to facilitate and drive the Condition Monitoring Program, as it pertains to Predictive and Preventive Maintenance, Infrared Thermography, Tribology, Ultrasonic, Vibration Analysis, Motor Circuit Analysis, etc. Provide technical expertise to execute cost effective preventive and predictive asset strategies to achieve best in class availability and reliability of the plant process equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or combination of post-secondary education and related experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Reliability, Maintenance, Engineering, Aluminum industry preferred
- Must have experience in developing and implementing improvement processes and projects
- Must have knowledge of reliability centered maintenance principles.
- Must have the ability to facilitate investigations and develop mitigation plans to address findings.
- Must have experience with maintenance best practices such as Precision Maintenance techniques (e.g. dynamic balancing, equipment alignment, equipment repair standards, etc.)
- Must have experience with predictive maintenance technologies (i.e., Vibration, Tribology, Thermography, Ultrasound, Motor Circuit Analysis)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Statistical Process Control
- Must have excellent communication skills. (written & verbal)
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Must have experience troubleshooting equipment issues and analyzing production loss and reliability data
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Candidates may be required to submit to a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.