Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer - ASME - Strongsville, OH - JOB 21-00674
Salary Range: $70K - $80K Permanent Positions with Benefits
A Strongsville Manufacturing Company is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer. The Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer's key responsibilities are to work closely with the management team to hit drawing package deadlines, answer technical questions, and support ASME code questions. Mechanical design of process equipment using 2D/3D CAD Systems preferably Solidedge. Prepare mechanical strength calculations for process equipment according to local codes, mostly ASME.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in design related to fabrication of pressure vessels
- Experience with mechanical design of process equipment required.
- Must have experience with mechanical strength calculations (local codes, ASME)
- Experience with Solidedge or equivalent
- Working experience with overseeing Mechanical Design Engineering projects.
- Working experience bringing production orders in on schedule
- Must be able to interpret instructions (written form, verbally)
- Must have experience in preparing GA drawings.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.