OverviewRespond to this Ad
Maintenance Manager - Hudson,Ohio - JOB 23-00225
Salary Range: $90k - $100k Permanent Position with Benefits
Streetsboro, Ohio manufacturer is seeking to hire an experienced Maintenance Manager.
- High School graduate (Bachelor Degree in Engineering is strongly preferred)
- Min. 5 yrs supervisory/management experience
- Strong press stamping and forming background
- Capable troubleshooting and RCCA analysis
- Capable in Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Strong electrical systems/circuits background knowledge
- Proven hands-on shop floor experience
- Experience in a high volume fast paced environment
- Work with and support plant supervision to ensure production requirements are met.
- Train and instruct mechanics and machine operators as needed.
- Support plant mechanics and operators as needed for continued plant production.
- Recommend and schedule preventive maintenance for all plant equipment as needed and assigns scheduled maintenance tasks to appropriate personnel.
- Manage projects from start to finish and oversee subcontracted plant projects.
- Serves as primary contact for all plant electrical issues.
- Define and maintain an inventory of spare parts to reduce the risk of equipment downtime.
- Requisition spare parts for all plant equipment, buildings and grounds from Tech Center or outside vendors using the Maintenance Management System.
- Shop outside vendors for best value.
- Build, rebuild and/or install equipment for plant as required and approved.
- Attend scheduled meetings as necessary (daily production, weekly maintenance, etc.)
- Provide expertise and advice to all plant personnel by sharing best practices and continuous improvements with the other plants.
- Assist Plant General Manager with other duties and responsibilities as required.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.