Transportation Project Engineer – Roadways, Intersections, ODOT, Traffic Signals - Akron, OH - JOB 21-00578
Salary Range: $65K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Remote Type - Optional Work from Home
A growing full service civil engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Transportation Project Engineer to work on projects such as municipal roadways and intersections, safety studies, traffic signal systems, multi-modal projects and green and complete street projects for ODOT, LPA and Non-LPA Clients throughout the State of Ohio.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Master's degree is preferred.
- Professional Engineer's License (P.E.) is required
- 5+ years' experience working as a project engineer.
- Proficiency in MS Office and computer aided design and other industry-based software is required.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills. Analytical and creative thinking.
- Actively engage in assigned projects including preparing proposals, project planning documents, and budgets; designing systems for projects using manual techniques and computer programs; calculating and checking project quantities and cost estimates; preparing applications for project permitting and coordinating approvals with regulatory agencies; monitoring project budgets, reporting results to the project manager, identifying and developing strategies to complete the project within budget; recommending project plan changes when needed; assisting with construction observation to ensure work is in compliance with design specifications; preparing reports for distribution to management, clients, and reviewing agencies; serving as assistant project manager as needed; maintaining contact with clients, regulatory agencies, and other outside groups as delegated by project manager.
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with Project Manager and other project staff on status of work, deliverables, schedule, and budgets; supervise the work of other professionals to complete project documentation, provide basic direction and input, monitor quality, and ensure on-time completion of work.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with existing and prospective clients; participate in client events, community boards and organizations and industry associations; participate in public meetings including delivery of presentations as requested.
- Must have a valid driver's license and possess a driving record that will enable the employee to be insurable under the Company's standard vehicle insurance and general comprehensive liability insurance without additional costs to the Company.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.