Water Resources Design Engineer - Treatment Plants, Water Distribution Systems, Pump Stations - Akron, OH - JOB 21-00579
Salary Range: $59k - $62K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Remote Type - Optional Work from Home
A growing full service civil engineering consulting firm is seeking a Water Resources Design Engineer to plan and coordinate projects in our Water Resources Client Service Group. Projects may include water treatment plants, water distribution systems, booster pump stations, elevated and ground level water storage facilities, wastewater treatment plants, collection systems, pump stations, rate studies, stormwater modeling, stormwater management, storm sewer systems and culverts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0 – 3 years' experience in civil engineering
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) is required or able to obtain quickly.
- Proficiency in MS Office and computer aided design and other industry-based software is required.
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Analytical and creative thinking.
- Actively engage in assigned projects by conducting research (including related governmental regulations, site data, utility research, existing amenities, and costing); analyzing gathered data; performing site reviews to identify potential opportunities and constraints; providing base maps, aerial photographs and other exhibits; performing design and production tasks under the review of senior staff members; creating CADD generated and hand drawn renderings to portray design plans; assembling schematics and master plans for permitting, grant approval, funding and construction; calculating cost estimates and preparing related documentation.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the required skill set, and exercise sound professional judgement.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all project activities and quantities.
- Review and check detailed drawings and layouts in support of QA/QC processes.
- Perform field activities.
- Must have a valid driver's license and possess a driving record that will enable the employee to be insurable under the Company's standard vehicle insurance and general comprehensive liability insurance without additional costs to the Company.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.