Plant Mechanical Engineer - New Philadelphia, OH - Job 22-00434
A New Philadelphia Manufacturing Company is seeking a Plant Mechanical Engineer. Key responsibilities of the Plant Mechanical Engineer will be to plan, lead, organize and control all activities of the mechanical engineering function which includes design, selection, installation, maintenance, and reliability, of equipment and processes to assure the efficiency and effectiveness of operations with the manufacturing unit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent. Master's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be able to work with various levels within the organization.
- Must have excellent leadership skills
- Must have a strong understanding of maintenance procedures and principles of equipment reliability.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be proficient in Computer Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, AutoCad
- Must have the ability to write specifications and facilitate bids from contractors and suppliers.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, (Ability to make minor changes to drawings.)
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and perform root-cause-analysis on equipment and process issues, specifically in the mechanical area.
- Must be proficient in the fundamentals of reliability (establishing appropriate PM's and PdM's for process equipment.)
- Must be proficient with Finite Element Analysis, vibrations analysis, lubrication analysis, etc.
- Must have the ability to manage contractors.
- Machinery design experience a plus.
- Experience with machinery fabrications a plus.
- Past experience working with a machinery or controls manufacture a plus.
- Past experience working in a machinery or controls field service or commissioning fields a plus.
- Must be available as needed to support operations at a 24/7 facility.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.