Welder / Fitter / Fabricator - Mentor, Ohio - JOB 23-00786
Salary Range: $25.00 - $29.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Mentor, Ohio large scale steel fabrication / manufacturing facility is seeking to hire experienced Welders
- High School graduate, (Associate degree or Trade School is a plus)
- 5+ years' production welding experience
- MIG, Stick, & TIG welding skills are needed on Structural steel, handrail, stainless steel, carbon steel, & aluminum
- Work experience reading / interpreting blueprints and technical drawings and specifications to fit and fabricate structural and architectural steel products
- press brake, band-saw, overhead cranes/hoists, forklifts, and plasma tables experience is preferred
- 7:00am - 3:30pm; overtime as needed
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.