OverviewRespond to this Ad
Senior CAD Designer – AutoCAD, MicroStation, In-Roads - Akron, OH - JOB 23-00080
Pay Range: $30.00 - $34.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing full service civil & environmental engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Senior CAD Designer to convert detailed survey, engineering, and other design data into CAD documents using CAD application tools and within defined protocols as determined by the company as well as assist in training and orientation of designer staff.
- Associate's degree in computer-aided design or related field is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Seeking candidates that have at least 8 years of CAD Design experience preferably in a civil engineering consulting setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office and computer-aided design (AutoCAD), and other industry-based software is required. MicroStation / Open Roads a plus.
- Actively engage in assigned projects including preparing accurate, detailed drawings and maps using computer aided design software; producing site plans as requested; reviewing contract specifications to ensure that completed drawings meet client and local government standards; coordinating and interpreting consultant information and integrating it into the project; calculating project quantities; providing input for bid documents and project costing; visiting project sites as needed to ensure accuracy of CAD documents; bring concerns and inconsistent data to the appropriate individual for resolution.
- Maintain data integrity and appropriate storage by ensuring that completed design data is properly stored in retrievable formats; reviewing and purging documents as needed; archiving within standard protocols.
- Coordinate printing and assembly of specification books, binding of reports, and production of final plans and exhibits for in-house review, clients, and government agencies.
- Assist with training, orientation, workload management, and on-going mentoring of less experienced staff.
- Participate in developing CAD standards and details for corporate-wide implementation.
- Respond to and direct incoming client business development opportunities to appropriate staff.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.