A small growing designer/drafting services company in the City of El Monte, CA looking for a part-time Drafter that has experience working with Architectural Construction Documents. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, I’d like to meet you.
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Ensure final designs comply with Architectural regulations and quality standards
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Skilful knowledge of Architectural Construction documents pertaining to Residential and Small Commercial projects
- Must be able to adapt to Drafting standards
- Must prove to be efficient, a fast learner, and self-starter with an ability to adjust and meet deadlines.
- Additional certification from the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is a plus
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools a plus (physical models, Sketchup, and Lumion)
Time and Compensation
- Hourly pay for Construction Document production at $15-22/hr based on experience to start
- Must be able to work in the office as needed
- Flexible part-time schedule with the possibility of full-time