Wanted Diploma Mechanical Engineer - Tool Setter
Roles & Responsibilities:
• This position is for working in a tool crib department at customer facility that will directly support customer for daily production line by issuing tools, receives, stores, identifies, maintains records of tools issued customer
• Take periodic inventory and requisition stock as needed, reports damaged, worn out, or missing tools using computers to enter transactions, validate information and maintain databases.
• Tool setters must have a skill to keep accurate records of tool locations, scheduled repairs, and maintenance
• Basic computer skills are necessary in the position to transact tools and materials in the system and maintain inventory records and must have a demonstrated knowledge of inventory control systems
• Good knowledge in precise measuring equipment handling and be familiar with control procedures for incoming material and processes
• Good communication skills to co-ordinate with customers with fluency in local language.
Position Name : Tool Setter
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma tool & Die Making
Experience : 5 - 7years
Salary : 15k - 28k
For More Details : Call HR ANU