OverviewRespond to this Ad
Civil Project Engineer - Water / Wastewater Treatment Plant Design, Utilities - Dover, OH - JOB 23-00102
This engineering consulting firm will consider candidates that want to work remotely.
Salary Range: $65K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A long-standing Civil Engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Civil Project Engineer for engineering, design and construction of water and wastewater treatment plants and underground utilities.
- BS or MS in Civil, Environmental, and /or Chemical Engineering
- 5 - 15 years of design and management experience in the Water and /or Wastewater fields.
- Pipeline facilities design, experience with water treatment facility design, pipeline construction experience.
- Experience with Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Design.
- Experience with design of water pipelines, pump stations, booster stations, and other related facilities is required.
- Must be able to do take-offs & cost estimating, material selection, stress analysis and design documentation.
- Produce accurate construction documents and related specifications.
- Lead support staff and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Will be responsible for Budgeting & Scheduling.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook experienced
This engineering consulting firm will consider candidates that want to work remotely
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.