Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technicians - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 23-00793
Hourly Rate: $18.00 - $19.00/HR TEMP TO HIRE
Cleveland Area Company is seeking Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technicians. The Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technicians duties include assembly, test and calibration to meet or exceed our quality standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Electro-mechanical assembly/technician experience OR a 2-year relevant technical degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience using the following: custom gages & fixtures, hand torque tools, and precision measuring equipment.
- Mechanical & Electrical knowledge
- Experience with precision assembly with small parts
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work 1st Shift 6AM - 2:30PM and occasional OT
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.