Quality Manager - Strongsville, Ohio - JOB 21-00672
Salary Range: $52K - $65K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A Strongsville Manufacturing Company is seeking a Quality Manager. The Quality Manager's key responsibility is to manage the department's Quality Assurance with the main tasks of personnel management, planning, training and skill development of the Quality Inspector(s) as well as optimization of the administrative processes within the department. Ensures the maintaining and development of Quality Management according to ISO 9001 and other regulations/codes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Quality Management and Quality Assurance) preferred
- 3 – 5 years' minimum experience in Quality Management and Quality Assurance
- Must have Internal Quality Auditor experience
- Must have experience with ISO-9001
- Must have experience with Quality and Testing methods
- Prefer experience with Pressure Vessels and Pressure Vessel Code ASME Section 8
- Must have excellent communication skill (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.