Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Creo - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 22-00027
Salary Range: $90K - $125K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland Area Manufacturer is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer. The Sr. Mechanical Engineer's key responsibilities are to perform new product designs. Responsible for development specifications, design analysis, design documentation, working with suppliers and introduction of products into manufacturing. Develop three-dimensional mechanical design models on a Pro-Engineer (Creo) CAD system. Responsible for providing necessary engineering documentation for release to production, including inspection drawings and assembly drawings. Generates the necessary Component Specification Control Document (CSC) for standard purchased parts. Provide complete and detailed three-dimensional CAD models of all parts or fabricated assemblies required to produce the finished product.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering a plus.
- 5+ years' experience in Mechanical Engineering design in a heavily electro-mechanical industry (sheet metal & electronics) preferably in medical imaging.
- Must have experience with Creo
- Must have design experience using Pro-Engineer, Windchill, SolidWorks, I-deas or a similar CAD package
- Must have strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in software or electronics design a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.