OverviewRespond to this Ad
Mechanical Project Engineer - Davenport, IA - JOB 23-00036
Hourly Rate: $28.00 - $38.00/HR – OT as needed - Permanent Position with Benefits
In response to a continued growth in business, an original equipment design and service firm located in the Davenport, IL area is seeking Mechanical Engineers interested in working both in-house and on occasion in the field. The Mechanical Engineer designs, performs analysis calculations, and oversees manufacturing of below the hook devices.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree.
- Preferred experience in engineering and project management
- Must have good organizational skill with a strong attention to detail
- Must have a strong technical knowledge
- CAD proficiency (Solidworks, Inventor, Creo) Creo preferred
- Must be computer literate (FEA software (Finite Element Analysis)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work in an office environment as well as in the field
- Ability to work inside, outside in all types of weather, and work from heights
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and analyze below the hook lift devices
- Coordinate with sales team to quote job opportunities
- Coordinate and manage projects from start to finish
- Direct and supervise subcontractors and technicians to complete projects
- Plan and prepare material orders and delivery
- Maintain deadlines and budgets to satisfy customer needs
- Perform data collections
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.