We are looking for a Software Developer that would Create, design and implement a scalable wireless network simulator with realistic access points and clients to enable Cisco virtual or physical wireless controller products test in a virtual environment. The ideal candidate would be able to do the following;
- Implement wireless simulator infrastructure, software radio simulation, , and wireless traffic generator with virtualization, & containerization
- Implement WPA supplicant instrumentation to support thousands of clients in a wireless simulator VM.
- Implement various wireless feature test applications on the wireless simulator as a platform, including webauth, built-in traffic generator, client device classifier, penetration, wifi-6 assurance, and roaming.
- Implement wireless simulator tool, and benchmarked CPU and memory to run virtual machines and containers on ESXi for optimizing the wireless simulation scalability.
- Understands Linux wireless stack, and mac802.11 drivers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with Python, C , & Shell script,
- Experience with Networking; TCP/IP, wireless 802.11, Linux network routing, Linux networking internals,
- basic Linux kernel driver concept.
- Proficiency with Container networking and network namespace
- Practiced with network management
- Skilled with ESXi and docker basic
- Open source hostapd/wpa_supplicant/mac80211
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com