Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00304
Salary Range: $70K - $90K + Bonus Permanent Positions with Benefits
The Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and upgrading the site facilities and production equipment and identifying the annual capital requirements. Also responsible for the management of the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years' minimum plant supervisory experience.
- 5+ years' experience with plant safety practices, chemical processes, equipment maintenance, statistical applications, and equipment operations are required.
- Knowledge of the practical application of sound engineering and chemical plant practices
- Experience/Knowledge with PHA and "Process Safety Management” experience is a plus.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) & SAP applications
- Must have good multitasking skills.
- Must be self-motivated and an effective Team Player.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.