Sr. Process Engineer - Akron, Ohio - JOB 22-00704
Salary Range: $100K - $120K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Sr. Process Engineer. The Sr. Process Engineer acts as Lead Process Design Engineer on a project basis. Prepare engineering designs for client projects including developing heat and material balances, creating PFDs and P&IDs, and sizing/preparing equipment specifications. Directs work of jr. engineers and designers. Estimate work hours, develop scope of work, make staff recommendations, and checks drawings. Maintain communications with project team members, other departments, suppliers and clients.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering is required, PE preferred
- 15 years' minimum experience as a Process Design Engineer in one or more of these service areas: chemical, petrochemical, polymer, and refinery.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel) experienced
- Must have experience with process simulation software (ChemCAD, etc.)
- Experience with project scheduling and managing engineering budget
- Knowledge/Understanding of process industry codes and standards
- Knowledge of process safety management codes
- Must have experience with process hazards analysis
- May required domestic overnight travel (potentially extended stays)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.