Instrumentation Engineer - Senior level - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00706
Salary Range: $95K - $135K Permanent Positions with Benefits
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking an Instrumentation Engineer – Senior Level. The Instrumentation Engineer's key responsibilities are to perform as lead discipline engineer on single or multi-discipline projects. Maintain effective communication with project team members, other departments, suppliers and clients. Generate specifications and related project design documents, instrument lists, I/O lists; specify hardware, design the installation of PLC's, Industrial Process Controllers, and related peripherals. Perform basic field commissioning and start-up of process control systems. Direct and check the work of designers and engineers ensuring all standards are monitored.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate and related basic science or engineering field
- PE license preferred
- Ten (10) years' minimum experience working in one or more of the following service areas: Chemicals, Petrochemicals,
- Polymers, Utility, Energy, and Manufacturing
- Knowledge of all facets of process instrumentation and control systems project design and implementation
- Ability to perform and check sizing calculations for flow meters and control valves
- Experience with PLC specification, Operator Interface, and Process Automation Controllers; configuration
- knowledge is a plus
- Experience with P&ID's, instrument loop diagrams, wiring schematic diagrams, panel layout and detail
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel) experienced
- Familiar with Revit and Autodesk CAD (3D preferred) software
- Position may require some domestic overnight travel, including the potential for occasional extended assignments
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.