Electrical Engineer - Low / Medium Power D, Lighting - Detroit, MI - JOB 22-00288
Salary Range: $75K - $90K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A minority owned A&E Firm with multiple offices is seeking an Electrical Engineer experienced in designing low to medium voltage power distribution system, lighting and grounding systems for municipal and wastewater facilities and industrial projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- PE License is Desired but nor Required.
- Strong design skills are an absolute must.
- 7 to 15 years' related experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Qualified candidates must have a minimal of 7 years' experience designing low to medium voltage power distribution system, lighting and grounding systems for municipal and wastewater facilities and industrial projects. This experience is needed so the engineer is well versed and able to act as the lead on projects.
- The firm has a CAD department so the engineers are not required to do CAD work
Local candidates only please. No relocation assistance available
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.