Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
City:La Puenta, CA
QA Assoc Contractor needs experience in the Quality or Microbiology Department of a food/beverage manufacturing facility
QA Assoc Contractor requires:
- High school diploma/GED with previous experience in the Quality or Microbiology Department of a food/beverage manufacturing facility OR an Associate Degree in Food Science/Microbiology
- Mathematical aptitude and analytical skill
- Computer literacy with Windows, Microsoft office application and other lab software
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in one-on-one and group settings to communicate complex topics, information and specifications related to food manufacturing, food quality and food regulations
QA Assoc Contractor duties:
- Microbiological reading, finish good / raw material / culture swab
- Microbiological plating for finish good, raw material, culture swab
- Perform laboratory solution and media preparation.
- Perform analytical testing of ingredients and products.
- Process and analyze paperwork for QC functions.
- Plant water micro management