Mechanical Design Engineer; AutoCAD, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Retail - Columbus, Ohio - JOB 21-00509
Salary Range: $54K - $65K - Permanent Position with Benefits - Over Time is paid out at time and a half.
A very long standing Architectural & MEP firm is seeking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to be responsible for mechanical design engineering; HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Protection for retail store projects and others.
- BSME or MSMET
- Must have a minimal of 3 to 5 years of experience providing mechanical HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Protection design engineering preferably in a consulting firm setting or similar.
- Must be highly organized, possess strong leadership & communications skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD & or Revit
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) experienced.
- Will be working directly with the design team, including client representatives and in-house architects, the Mechanical Designer will design and make changes and updates to the drawings as directed by the Engineering Principal or Project Manager.
- Design and draft, using AutoCAD, Construction Documents that meet the requirements of the specific site from typical drawings.
- Interact with designers and construction managers from nationally known clients.
- Coordinate with the entire project team.
- Ensuring that all the clients' needs are met on all projects.
- Make Construction Documents based on Building Department, Landlord, and Client comments.
- Perform code research as applicable to individual projects and jurisdictions.
- Set budgets and schedules for the studio.
- Implement office and client standards.
- AutoCAD or Revit drafting or other work depending what the project needs are.
- Check drawings for accuracy for mechanical projects.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.