Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Orange County Science & Engineering Jobs
Documentation Associate /Quality Specialist needs 2 year degree: Science, Chemistry or Biology
Documentation Associate /Quality Specialist requires:
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Working in a laboratory environment in a pharmaceutical, medical device or related industry including Quality Assurance
- Ability to work in an ergonomic office setting for most of the working day.
- Cognizant of others around them
- Project management – multiple projects and priorities.
- cGMP, ISO, and FDA Requirements
- General knowledge of pharmacopeias
- Different computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Power Point, and Outlook preferred.
- Computerized systems such Documentum, Trackwise, and SAP preferred but not required.
- Science (Chemistry or Microbiology) background is preferred to be considered for this role.
Documentation Associate /Quality Specialist duties:
- Assists with word processing Master Specifications and Documentation SOPs as needed.
- Assists in processing Product Launch Approvals (PLAs) and PLA Amendments as completed documents in CORAL.
- Effectively communicates (written and verbal) with colleagues at most levels of the organization to achieve timelines for project completion.
- Keeps project records organized to allow others within the Master Specifications and Documentation department to take over if necessary.
- Assists the Master Specifications and Documentation department as needed.