Electrical Engineer - Massillon, OH - JOB 23-00413
Salary Range: $85k - $125k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Massillon, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer.
- BSEE strongly preferred
- 5+ years' experience: generating PLC and HMI programming and perform testing, design, fabrication, and application of induction melting, heating, and power supply system technology such as high-power converters, component level power and control electronics, inverters, rectifiers, induction magnetics, transformers, and utility system power quality impact and countermeasure analysis, managerial experience directing teams involved with electrical, mechanical, power electronics, and control system design, development, and commercialization.
- Manage, direct, coordinate and develop the control engineer and mechanical engineer and to provide engineering support to project teams and other departments.
- Technically support field-service group and electro-mechanical repairs.
- Develop constructive relationships with other company departments and domestic and international locations, key sub-contract organizations and customers.
- Provide technical input and direction to Control Engineer and Mechanical Engineering process to ensure systems are being designed, manufactured, and tested to meet performance and cost requirements.
- Use knowledge of electrical engineering and execute PLC programming fundamentals to provide support in coordination with existing Control Engineer.
- Ensure design documents are being produced and reviewed in a formal process, as well as test and commissioning documents.
- Work with Project Manager and Vice-President on progress.
- Work with Project Manager and Sales department to establish Client forecasts for the department and if required, recruit staff to meet forecast needs.
- Manage engineering effort in support of Business Development and sales activities.
- Monitor professional development of staff and facilitate their development.
- Develop, perform, and oversee the performance of analytical, electromagnetic, power electronics, thermal, and utility system interfacing technical design methodology for modeling, designing, and application of induction equipment and power conversion systems to meet application requirements.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.