Field Service Technician - Travel, Mechanical & Electrical Repair - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00641
Salary Range: $55K - $64K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Employees can earn an additional $15K - $20K with Paid Over Time & Travel Pay
A manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Field Service Technician to be responsible for responding to customer service requests, supporting the areas of product design and development and the improvement of existing products.
- Over 5 and up to 10 years of previous qualifying experience and the period of adjustment on the job to perform duties effectively under normal supervision and ability to solve mechanical and electrical repair issues
- Any previous knowledge and or experience with products for scrap and coolant management and material handling in metalworking, recycling, solid waste processing is a BIG PLUS.
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Returns phone-calls and e-mails within 24-hours except for weekends and other time off. Meets commitments.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves organizational resources.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Proficient with or knowledge of Epicor.
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook experienced
- This position will require up to 75% traveling.
- Moderate physical demand frequently / 40 - 70% of the time
- Handles calls from customers raising post-shipment issues about Mayfran products and takes action to resolve the issues.
- Travels to customer sites and performs installs, start-ups, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies new or existing equipment.
- Traveling may account for up to 75% of annual work schedule, some of which may occur on weekends and holidays.
- Able to perform fit-up work at a high standard including welding, cutting and grinding of steel products
- Frequently requires travel at a moment's notice.
- Conducts inspection and preventative maintenance for existing equipment.
- Provides feedback to engineering regarding field problems and solutions.
- Provides maintenance and equipment training service to the customer bases.
- Understanding the sense of urgency when repairing equipment.
- Relays customer suggestions and own ideas for product improvement to Product Development Engineering.
- Suggests new product ideas to Sales and Product Development Engineering.
- Composes Field Service Reports after every visit to a customer, with an eye towards prevention of future service issues.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.