Do you want to help us build the next generation of the world’s fastest networks that grow smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day? Join us on this fascinating journey.
This is not your average DevOps role; you will be integrating security in the system.
- Developing and supporting tools to improve the efficiency of the integration and release process
- Investigate, debug and resolve build and test issues, coordinating branch strategies, and the overall management of the automated build and test system
- Build and Deliver our development, early access and general releases; interacting with multiple teams, such as Engineering, Support, Corporate IT, Product Management, Documentation, etc.
- Assist teams with change management (e.g., adding new platforms, compiler updates, or operating systems changes)
- Establish the setup, configuration and care required for new and/or upgraded servers/systems/applications according to industry best practices and/or standards, and where required, establish database connectivity
- Systems Infrastructure: Troubleshooting server and system related issues on multi-platform environment as needed to support the daily build and continue build infrastructure
- Managing build systems: Monitor health of builds, root cause analysis of failed unit tests, automate any outliers to improve continuous integration, discover/understand/eliminate bottlenecks
- Lead, evaluates, determines, develops, design and keenly looks at how to refine and/or implement system/application efficiencies
- 4+ years of DevSecOps experience
- Strong experience with security automation
- Proficient in performing security scans and integrating security tools in the CICD pipeline
- Experience with Black Duck Software is required
- Microservices - Jenkins, Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in Git and BitBucket
- Proficient in working with Linux environment and Scripting with Python and Shell.
- Exposure to Atlassian tools like JIRA and Confluence is a bonus
- Exceptional analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, effectively able to collaborate with multiple teams across geographically diverse areas
- Effectively able to work independently with little hands-on supervision delivering to timelines
- Demonstrable self-initiative and “can do” attitude to find and implement the best solutions
- Understanding with installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting, and managing server environments
- Excellent ability to utilize available tools to effectively obtain results
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com