OverviewRespond to this Ad
Drafter / Designer - Youngstown, Ohio - JOB 23-00061
Salary Range: $14.00 - $22.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Youngstown, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire an experienced Drafter / Designer. The ideal candidate will have knowledge to detail prefabricated structural steel buildings / units and be familiar with electrical wiring layout and codes.
- High School Graduate or equivalent G.E.D.
- Trade School CAD certification (Autodesk AutoCAD or Inventor)
- AutoCAD (or Inventor) proficient to design detail drawings of structural steel buildings / units
- CAD proficient to design and detail electrical layout
- Create bills of material and assist engineers and project managers with customer interaction and estimates
- Assist with and help oversee accuracy of fabrication, operation, application, & installation
- Knowledge of electrical systems and code requirements (NEC, UL, CSA, and NFPA)
- CNC programming experience a plus
Candidates may be required to submit to a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.