Maintenance Electrician - Cleveland, OH - JOB 21-00663
Pay Range: $26.50/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A metal components manufacturer is seeking to hire a Machine Repair Person to be able to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and general machinery.
- Basic electrical repairs on equipment
- Maintenance rounds for lighting, spill kits, building repairs, etc.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance on machinery
- Assisting machine repair with mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Have the ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings, experience with preventative maintenance and troubleshooting, experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance.
- High school education or equivalent. Additional experience, training or formal education is beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance
- Must be self-motivated, safety and quality conscious, and must work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, write, and understand written specifications, procedures and prints.
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess excellent mechanical aptitude and above average hand dexterity.
- Must be able to operate basic maintenance equipment (saw, crane, shear, tow motor, roller, etc.)
- Some lifting required
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.