Mechanical HVAC Engineer - Industrial - Akron, Ohio - JOB 21-00619
Salary Range: $60K - $90K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Mechanical HVAC Engineer. The Mechanical HVAC Engineer will be responsible for collecting and preparing data/information and perform detailed engineering calculations for HVAC system equipment, and dust and fume collection systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required (PE preferred)
- 5+ years' experience working in one or more of the following service areas: Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Polymers, Utility, Energy, and Manufacturing.
- Must be knowledgeable in mechanical codes, fire codes, and NFPA standards.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) experienced
- Must be proficient with Revit and AutoCAD (3D preferred)
- Experience in plumbing design and fire protection systems a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be able to travel overnight domestically on occasion
- Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.