Mechanical Designer - Solidedge/SolidWorks - Strongsville, OH - JOB 22-00418
Salary Range: $55K - $80K Permanent Positions with Benefits
A Strongsville Manufacturing Company is seeking a Mechanical Designer. The Mechanical Designer's key responsibilities are to complete mechanical design of process equipment with 2D/3D CAD Systems (AutoCAD, Solid Edge/SolidWorks). Preparation of mechanical strength calculations. Preparation of detailed design drawings including preparation of related bills of material (BOM). Technical clarification and consulting to customer orders in direct contact with customers and component suppliers in coordination with project manager, if necessary, temporarily on different global sites. Preparation of Equipment Layout drawings for systems/plants. Preparation of P&IDs on the basis of red lined P&ID drafts. Preparation of electrical documentation as a support to I&C department.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 4 years minimum experience
- Experience/Knowledge in Mechanical Design of process equipment highly desired
- Experience as a chemical process equipment CAD Engineer a plus (heat exchangers, columns, systems, piping arrangements, shop details)
- Experience/Knowledge in mechanical strength calculations (local codes e.g. ASME)
- Experience/Knowledge with P&ID's and BOM's (Bill of Materials)
- Experienced with 2D/3D CAD (AutoCad / SolidEdge / SolidWorks) preferred
- Experience with Electrical schematics, Piping and Instrument Diagrams preferred
- Must have strong communications skills (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and some SAP
- Must have good mathematics; analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimal occasional travel as required
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.