HTG is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Network Systems Engineer with proven technical, analytical and business skills. This person must work with Sales, Production and Tech Support delivering systems infrastructure solutions to meet corporate and customer requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
- Skilled with Dell and Cisco server, networking, storage equipment
- Hands-on experience with VMware ESX including SRM, DRS, HA
- Ability to analyze and debug infrastructure issues
- Ability to communicate with customers regarding network integration
- Applied creativity and innovation
- Proficiency with scripting and automation for implementation
- Above average communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- L2/L3 switching/routing configuration and implementation
- Dynamic routing protocols – BGP, OSPF
- Inter switch linking - VLT, VPC domains
- Redundancy - VRRP, Anycast
- Cisco ASA firewall configuration and implementation
- IPSec VPN
- Access groups
- SDN (VMware NSX, Centos 7 iptables)
- Dell switching (N1500, N2000, S4000, S5000)
- Cisco switching (IOS, NXOS)
- Kubernetes networking (calico, NCP)
- Dell Server (R7x0, VRTX/m6x0, T6x0)
- iSCSI SANs, NASs (EMC Unity, Isilon)
- Datacenter Windows and Linux
- Excel VBA, PowerShell, Ruby
- Cloud technologies
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Engineering or Computer Science degree, combined with 10+ years of networking experience Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certifications
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.